FAQS Additional information about laser cutting
Let us know the required materials for your project and their thicknesses. We hold a supply of the most commonly used materials in stock at all times. If we do not have a particular material, size, or thickness, we can order it in for you but this may affect lead times.
Please let us know if you would like to use your own material and we will advise if it is suitable for use on the laser.
We can cut a wide range of materials including, but not limited to:
- Acrylic (1.5mm – 10mm) – a list of our current stock is here
- Craft foam
- MDF (2mm – 9mm)
- Paper, card, cardboard, greyboard, mountboard, etc.
- Plywood (3mm – 9mm)
Delivery costs will depend on the size / weight of the finished work and the required shipping method. We will give an accurate delivery cost as part of your quotation, but basic costs are as follows:
• Next working day UK courier delivery (up to 25 kilo’s) From £13.00 + vat
• Same day London courier (Bike, Van, Larger transit Van) From £15.00 + vat
• You are also welcome to arrange your own collection if preferred.
Again, turnaroud times vary depending on the scale of the job but the average timeframe is:
• 2-3 working days for collection
• 3-4 working days for delivery
Please let us know if you are in a hurry and we will do our best to work with your deadline.
Prices are set at £1.00 per minute of machining time, with a minimum charge of £45.00 + VAT.
We accept card payments on a pro-forma basis and accept all credit and debit cards for payment.
When you submit your project details we will send you a quote via email. Once you are happy with the quote and have confirmed that you would like to procced with the job, we will send you an invoice with payment details.